Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»Announcements»Blog: Authors and Topics

Blog: Authors and Topics

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 11 of 11 Comments
Team

As the new Blog Editor, my mission to make the blog MORE. This means providing:

• Theming from Month to Month. This just means that we might have topical posts regarding the month or time of year and what's going on in the world.

• Color or Pattern related posts that relate to current news, products, trends...you name it.

• Great products for giveaways/contests. This isn't necessarily a means for advertising these products - it's rather items we might find interesting or relevant to our users. Most often, I have personally dug through the web to find some cool things I think you guys might like to have or know about. Sometimes companies/people do send us a press release on the output of a new product (be that books, products or services) and we will only take on something that seems like a good fit for our users who range from the hobbyist to the professional designer. SOME of these contests might pull in brand new users, please be kind and welcome them in to our community. Getting more users and exposure to COLOURlovers.com means more success and the ability to fix and provide great features for you as a user. So that's a good thing when we get more exposure.

• Interviews and features with anything and everyone which might relate to color or pattern. This isn't anything new, but we love suggestions on people you would like to see appear on the blog.

• Featuring excellent COLOURlover Designers from our own community. In some cases, finding out what makes them tick and how they design how they do. You might find some great tips and tricks. We would love your suggestions on users you might want to know more about!

• A user mentioned wanting to know more about the COLOURlovers Team.... is this something more people would want to know about? Does this mean you might like a feature on each of our Founders as well as our blog Authors? Do let me know!

We are always interested in having authors or guest writers on the blog. If you feel you are capable of writing for the COLOURlovers blog, please feel free to send me a love note, note it here, etc. Be sure to include:

1. What topics you are interested in writing about - we have the main channel topics or list other categories.

2. A link to your writing experience, basic background. I would like to potentially see your writing somewhere if possible, but if you can write a decent message to me conveying your ability to write focused, I may still consider you after an interview.

3. Any links to your social profiles if they are not on your COLOURlovers user profile

Any and all suggestions and critique is valuable to COLOURlovers and myself. I look forward to providing what you want to read! Feel free to send me a love note directly or use the COLOURlovers contact form.

Congrats Molly! Your going to be one busy woman!
Wish you all the best! =)
Team
@ycc2106 yes! very much so! :) Thank you!
I would love to know more about the CL team and founder. If people would be willing to share their design secrets, I'd also like (I don't even know if this would be possible) a section like "How'd You Do That"? Maybe CL participants could send you requests like, "How does Ambu1959 create this glow effect"? and then Ambu1959 would do a tutorial or just a written explanation?

Beautageous_Ambu
Oh...and what does the Karma rating mean?
Team
I love this idea! :) thank you! I had been wanting to feature something like this on the blog, I'll plan it in....I'm going to start a separate topic for this to generate a section on what users would like to learn about (tutorials)...

I'll get back to you on the karma part. ;)

miss bea heyvin wrote:
I would love to know more about the CL team and founder. If people would be willing to share their design secrets, I'd also like (I don't even know if this would be possible) a section like "How'd You Do That"? Maybe CL participants could send you requests like, "How does Ambu1959 create this glow effect"? and then Ambu1959 would do a tutorial or just a written explanation?

Beautageous_Ambu
Team
miss bea heyvin wrote:
I would love to know more about the CL team and founder.

My whole life is pretty much online... ;)

But yes, I think it would be great to share more about the growing team of people that are bringing you the COLOURlove! :)
miss bea heyvin wrote:
f people would be willing to share their design secrets, I'd also like (I don't even know if this would be possible) a section like "How'd You Do That"? Maybe CL participants could send you requests like, "How does Ambu1959 create this glow effect"? and then Ambu1959 would do a tutorial or just a written explanation?

Agree! That's a great idea!

Not many pattern tips but it's a bit what I did in my tutorial pages - some are in fact tips & tricks.
The 'How to quickly combine palette & pattern' was the 1st tip/trick. ^^'
you're the best ycc2106!
Team
Thanks as always ycc2106. :)

@miss bea heyvin - re: what COLOURlover / aka Darius said about the team. I am scheduling out some time on the blog to feature in full the COLOURlovers Team Members as individuals. Featuring our professional backgrounds as well as our personal tidbits. :) I will start hopefully by the end of July on these.
OOH I WANT ALL OF THOSEEEEE <3 ~
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
21 hours ago
Wish everyone a happy weekend!!!!
If you need tools to work contact me now!!!
Fullz info – CVV – PAYPAL – Cashapp – DL SCAN
Telegram: paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
Update Fresh and Good Today 18/05/2024
#fullz info ssn dob dl usa
#fullz id scan
#fullz dead uk
#fullz info canada-uk

TELEGRAM: PAULSKY555
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
paulsky555
paulsky555
2 days ago
I'm online and looking for a good and long-term buyer, the tools are always available, quality to sell to everyone, especially never reseller

Telegram: Paulsky555

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.